4 laughin eyes,
4 well shaped legs,
4 lovin arms,
2 firm milk containers,
1 mixin bowl,
1 firm banana...
1. Look into laughin eyes
2. Spread well shaped legs with lovin arms
3. Squeeze & massage milk containers very gently
4. Gently add firm banana to mixin bowl workin in an out until well creamed
5. As heat rises plunge banana deep into mixin bowl and cover with nuts, leave to soak, preferably not over nite
6. The cake is done when banana is soft, if banana doesn't soften repeat steps 3-5 or change mixin bowls! Note...
If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen..
1. Wash utensils carefully before and after use!
2. Do not lick mixin bowl!
3. If cake rises, leave town...
every line has pun-intentions.
stole it from a friend's fb.
shit is funny as hell. don't ask me if i've followed this recipe lol.
gotta post stuff like this, when you have too much time on your hands in jand.