Juggling two facades of ur personality isn't the easiest thing. The only aspect of fakeness that I loathe is faking what you think. For example, knowing that A is wrong and telling someone that A is right.
Just to be clear,
- I don't mind ladies wearing that so-called Brazilian weave. haha, everyone is entitled to being omni-beautiful.
- I don't mind you going to the swimming pool for the sake of FaceBook
- I don't mind ladies breathing in, so hard, cos of the much-coveted flat tummies in photos.
- I don't mind guys taking pictures with random white chicks. yo! it's all good, if you think that is how to be diverse/exotic.
- I don't mind your texting unnecessarily on the iPhone. Baby ko easy to acquire that gadget.
- I don't mind your barely audible fake accent. It is your voice box and nostrils that you're straining.
- I don't mind your carrying the faux leather bag imprinted with 'D&G' on it. yo! we all know the way to Chinatown.
- I don't mind your being plastic. Almost everyone has got some sort of plastic, silicone, metal, silk, natural hair on/in their body.
- Hell can freeze over and I would not care about your batting fake eyelashes like Tiny's.
- I may not subscribe to your form of 'fakeness' but I know being fake is a lot of work.Don't just fake your opinion, that doesn't do it for me. If you want something, front moderately. Don't go out of your way to feel stupidly tech by ignoring that chat msg. If you think Sarah Palin is hot, believe it. Don't diss her cos almost everyone is. If you think Rita should have really won Koko Mansion, believe it. Some people, who talk shit about her, may not be able to form coherent msgs.
Just believe in what your 'brain' thinks, to say the least. That doesn't mean I would not rock a waist-high Spanx under that freakum dress.
Where do you draw the line between being fake and real?
Greasing that ashy knee?
Wearing gray non-recommended contacts?
PS: I recently quit blogsville gist 'co-authorship'. =/ It was fun digging out newbies tho. This next week will be hella busy cos it is Orientation period in my school and I am an Orientation Intern. oh well! This morning, I had to go to pick up some international kids from the airport. Time is just a bitchy constraint. I guess Ms.Dufa offered to take my place. Thanks miss. I'm glad! On that note, I do hope everyone is doing alright.