Thursday, May 10, 2012

Closure

I don't know how to present this but the journey of this blog has reached its final destination. With three years and 117 posts under my belt, I cannot deny that there are many times that I have sought refuge by writing a post instead of whining by myself. Many thanks to the those who have read my posts, commented on them and/or related with my anguish, laughter, randomness and rants.

When I started this blog, I was a freshman in college. This was in 2009. Today, I am two weeks away from proudly walking down the aisle with my diploma from a prestigious university in the US. At this point in my life, I have contemplated several career paths and I am almost confused. I know that my interests lie in for-profit social entrepreneurship, international development, photography and health systems improvement. I don't know how I am going to get to my desired position that will encompass all of these interests but I know that I am on the right path.

That said, I will no longer blog via this outlet. I will still follow and read other blogs (500+) religiously via my google reader. However, I will start a new blog/chapter that is more reflective of this new phase of my life and it will not be anonymous.

If you find me, good for you :)

Peace and light
-Yinkuslolo

6 comments:

doll said...

congrats on your impending graduation and good luck with the rest of your life

Sir Fariku said...

congratulations!

Ginger said...

Congratulation on finishing with school! Wish you well in your next venture

Sugarcoated said...

i would find you, lol. God's grace in your endeavours.

portfolio optimization said...

Life takes us to wondrous places and event and experiences. I am happy with the good news you've shed but at the same time sad. Good luck dear.

chidimma said...

http://www.unn.edu.ng