- I am a college junior ( university 3rd year level) studying Neuroscience (the study of the brain) and I am loving it.
- The chance to study abroad in London, next semester (spring 2010). Holla if you go to Queen Mary, University of London or know someone who goes there.
- The independence that was imposed on me at the age of 10, and it has turned out right so far
- Financial comfortability, meaning that I have all that I NEED, (not want).
- Good health, and hopefully better in the futrue.
- Sanity to not succumb to some worldly desires.
- Good hair, that I neglect sometimes but it still remains fly.
- My myopic sight that has forced me to see the world, patiently
- Technological advances that has made living easier.
- Friends, mostly seasonal but necessary. They all play a role at some point.
- The grace to keep my faith in the existence of God, even when challenged.
- Lastly, for my mum, who has been my mother+father all in one.
Free Twitter Backgrounds
Why are you thankful?
PS: Holla if you go to Queen Mary, University of London or know someone who goes there.
PPS: ***drumroll*** my birthday is coming closer, DEC 19th. too bad I'll be losing 5 hrs of the day, in air.