I really wanted to see the pt 2 but decided to watch the pt 1 cos I have not watched the latter before. It was a disappointment. I know the film's genre is sci-fi and all tech but I just did not feel the pt 1, which I just watched. why?
- I paid full attention to "follow" the film
- The film was all unrealistically robot-ish. i know robots are not real but these ones didnt appeal to me despite their size and ability to transform. maybe there were just too many robots
- The film's audio discomforted me, it had sudden increases in volume and sorta gave me ear/head aches. i cant even imagine how loud the theatre's speakers wud be tomorrow
- The storyline was to save the world, an intention that left me with questions(why?)
- I constantly dozed off during the last 20 mins
if the pt1 turned out like that, I don't wanna bother myself to go watch the pt2 tomorrow, even if it's for free.
scifi is not my fave genre but still the hype for the pt2 has gone from mountain to valley. I dunno what pple will think of the pt 2 but I am using pt 1 to pre-judge.
PS: Micheal Jackson kicked the bucket. If you don't know yet, infact I don't want to believe someone hasn't heard yet. Any way, life is pleasant, death is peaceful, it is the transition that is painful. may his soul RIP
It's kinda interesting that some pple are now paying attention to MJ's songs after his death, I may be guilty.