- I love
foodseafood, especially snails that I prepare from scratch myself.
- I sometimes come off as dumb purposely because my brain (not even my DDs) takes the better part of the attention.
- I remember people's first and last names, of almost every ethnicity, even if I see them in print just once. I am not a stalker but I still remember the names of my primary six classmates.
- I don't know how to appreciate things conventionally cos I am shy like that but I know how to pamper my beloveds.
- I am a spontaneous romantic. You will not discover this side of me except you
- I don't like writing papers. I skim thru my posts rather than proof-read, which I do 2 days later. Walahi! I detest writing, other than blogging and chatting. I would rather write a 5-hr calculus exam than write a 2-page paper.
- I have a wavering self-esteem and I loathe this virtue.
Now, I have something to refer to when I am asked to describe myself. Whoo! Describing one's self is no joke.
I tag my fellow bloggers. Una plenty.
PS: Blueprint 3 is on the way. A new obsession is on the way.
Shawty get it down.
Dad-Daddy go home
Venus vs Mars.